I. Academic Programs
Approved by Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu.
(Under Collaborative Program)
Here in SIPM, we offer a wide range of subjects such as Broiler/Breeder Housing and Environment, Broiler/Breeder Management, Broiler/Breeder Nutrition, Feeding and Feed Mill Technology, Bio-Security, Post-mortem, Broiler/Breeder Diseases, Broiler/Breeder Economics and Marketing & so on. The Practical classes for the required subject are being carried out in the laboratory as well as in the poultry farms of Suguna.
Course Offered :
- B.Sc., Poultry Science
- Diploma in Commercial Broiler Production Management
- Diploma in Broiler Breeder Production
- Diploma in Poultry Health
Degree : 3 Years / Diploma : 1 Year
Eligibility for Admission:
+2 /HSC/PUC/Intermediate or any other Equivalent with Average 50% of mark
Age 23 & Below, Degree Holders Max. Age limit 25 below
Required Documents for admission
- 12th Mark sheet (Original)
- Higher Secondary School leaving certificate
- Any National identification document
- Passport Size Photo (5 copies)
- Fees Payment Receipt
Merit Scholarship :
- The students with above 60 % Marks in Intermediate are eligible for merit scholarship at entry level and subsequent semester the students with 75% mark are eligible for merit scholarship.
- Special Offer Scheme for Children’s of Suguna Stake holders
Earn While Learn:
- SIPM encourages the learning process of the students and also reduce the financial burden of their parents as most of the students are from rural background.Hence we Introduce ‘Earn while learn’ program for the benefit of the Final Year B.Sc students.
Extra Curriculum Activities
Enriching the Student’s Communication skills Certificate Programs in
- Spoken Hindi
- Business Communicative English
- Microsoft Certification – MS Excel, PPT, Word
Basket of Benefits
- 100 % Placements in Domestic & Overseas
- USA Internship Programme
- Industry integrated job oriented Programme
- Skill Development + Industry Exposure = Desirable jobs
- Value Creation & Value Addition through Grooming + Skill development+
- Academics+ On the Job Training
- Campus to Corporate Programme
II. OVERSEAS BREEDER & BROILER CERTIFICATE PROGRAM ( OBCP )
The Poultry industry in Bangladesh is growing very rapidly in the recent years and expected to export eggs and chicken meat by 2024 (USDA report, 2020). There are around 6570 thousand commercial poultry farms (WPSA, 2020) including 16 GP farms and 206 small and large breeder farms in Bangladesh. It is estimated that there are one million entrepreneurs and eight million people involved in the Poultry sector of Bangladesh. Nevertheless, as in the case of any other developing country, there is always a demand for skilled man power in Bangladesh as well.
As far as India is concerned, Suguna Institute of Poultry Management, under the aegis of Suguna Foundation is playing a major role in producing ‘Skilled Man Power’ to cater to the needs of the Indian Poultry industry. SIPM can also play a major role in producing skilled man power to fulfill the requirements of overseas poultry industry. In fact few students from Bangladesh joined degree programme at SIPM and successfully completed their studies.
This scenario has prompted us in proposing the following, in the interest of developing skilled man power for the poultry industry of Bangladesh. Since CoViD19 pandemic has resulted in travel restrictions SIPM proposed to conduct the CERTIFICATE PROGRAM on ONLINE MODE in Broiler and Breeder Production for two semester (1 Year).
- Educational Qualification: Minimum 12th standard pass with 50% average marks (Any group)
- Age : Maximum 23 years
Medium of Instruction : Only in English Mode of the Program
- Online Program
Mode of the Program: Course mode :
- Selected students will be reporting to the respective branch offices of Suguna Foods and Feeds Private Limited, Bangladesh and attend the online classes offered from SIPM.
- Practical classes and hands on experience will be provided in the farms, hatcheries and feed mills of SFPL in the respective branches
- Exams will be conducted through online mode
Branch managers will maintain the attendance and impart practical training as per the syllabus.
|1st Semester||2nd Semester||Total (BDT)|
Rules and Regulations:
- The Candidates should attend the Practical and Theory class regularly, Minimum attendance % should be 85 and above. If failing which, no certificate will be issued.
- 100% Semester Fees should be paid at the time of admission, Not Refundable.
- Online examination will be conducted.
- The Certificate will be provided in the name of Suguna Institute of Poultry Management
- 100 % Placement is assured on completion of the course.
Contact Number : +8801313021749, 9344021326, 9786997727
Basket of Benefits
- Online Course 1 year
- 100 % Placement in Pioneer Industry Suguna Food Feed Private Limited, Bangladesh
- Entry Level Scholarship
- Hands on Training on Broiler & Breeder Farms ,Hatcheries ,Feed mill etc.,
- In plant Training during the course
- 60% Practical & 40 % Theory
- Attractive Salary & Benefits