SIPM offers various training programs which are listed below.
- Intensive Learning Program (ILP)
- Customized Training Program for Corporate Professionals
- Entrepreneur Development Program
- The program will be conducted for JM level employees of SFPL (Suguna Foods Pvt. Limited).
- This program highlighting to impart the basic skills required for the better growth and prosperity for the employees.
- The program focuses on soft skills and management related topics.
- Maximum employees for one batch are 30 members. One batch per month, totally 12 batches per year.
- The training duration is 15 days.
- This is a unique training program, which is rolled out for the candidates selected in mass recruitment of SFPL (Suguna Foods Pvt. Limited).
- This training provides the candidates with a unique opportunity of not only developing their poultry knowledge, but also understanding the dynamics that are involved in working with organizations and corporate resources.
- In the mass recruitments, the candidates will be selected on the basis of their qualification.
- They will be provided with stipend.
- Duration of the course is 3 months, in that 2 months class room teaching and 1 month In Plant Training (IPT).
After the completion of 3 months they will posted as ETS in SFPL
Customized Training Program for Corporate Professionals
We can design and deliver training programs to the corporate professionals to enrich their knowledge on poultry production according to their requirement. We offer fully customized training solutions in order to address the business needs and learning objectives of our clients. We understand that our client’s business and training goals are unique, and many organizations today want a more highly customized training program for improving their business. We build your training from the ground up. We’ll work together with the client to identify and understand their training objectives and goals. From there, we’ll select the specific skills, strategies and the appropriate delivery style to accomplish the objectives, develop the content, incorporate their culture, design exercises and activities for active participation.